Forum Forum PTE Strona Główna Forum PTE

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

That's why it can better for strikers

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum PTE Strona Główna -> Kariera i biznes
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
bbei637

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 12, 2017 10:17 am    Temat postu: That's why it can better for strikers Odpowiedz z cytatem

That game is better, you ask? That’s still very much down to personal preference. But one thing’s for sure - FIFA is no longer the undisputed champion of footy games. And with all to try out for next year, we think fifa 17 coins buy needs to return with a bang to re-establish itself as football cal . king. With that in mind, here are 17 upgrades and fixes that would push FIFA back to the top of the table. Really great with regard to strikers that you want them to maintain the box as often as possible as well as head it in, much more the player feel more slugish and it's very hard to dribble or even outpace someone.

That's why it can better for strikers which don't have high pace in addition to dribbling (as you don't thinking about running with them anyway) however are strong, tall and they are wanted by you score the goals inside the box, i found that they tend to reach headers from no where also.. although don't play with both of your personal strikers with the finisher chem style on them, you must vary things with one faster striker with a different chem model. http://www.vipfifa15.co/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum PTE Strona Główna -> Kariera i biznes Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: